The Central California Hematology Oncology Conference: Biomarker Guided Therapy to Improve Patient Outcomes is a 1-day educational and scientific meeting focusing on the updates in the biomarker-guided management of patients with common malignancies. This conference will feature experts discussing the latest diagnostic, therapeutic, and supportive care strategies in cancer management. In addition, expert faculty will place key abstract findings from the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting into a clinical context and discuss how the results may change the current standards of care. The goals of this conference are to review and critically assess practice-changing results of practice-changing clinical data and expert recommendations to incorporate biomarker-guided therapy in the management of patients with cancer.
- Primary care providers
- Oncology Nurses
- Review potentially practice-changing abstracts presented at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting and discuss their application in clinical settings.
- Discuss the study design and primary endpoints of recently reported and ongoing clinical trials that have influenced the changes in standards of care in common malignancies.
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy profiles of novel therapeutic strategies.
- Integrate emerging evidence into treatment paradigms for the treatment of patients with common malignancies.
- Plan biomarker-guided management of cancer patients based on emerging data from clinical trials and evolving expert guidelines.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fresno Convention Center