What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and to track your browsing activity on the website.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted by you.
Cookies used on our website
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. They are used to improve the website’s performance and to provide a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can manage cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored on your device. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of the website.