This CME-accredited oncology conference, BTF’s 2023 Updates on Hematology and Oncology, is designed to improve the care of cancer patients by educating clinicians involved in cancer care.
This oncology conference features some of the most well-known experts in the field of hematology and oncology who will provide a comprehensive overview of noteworthy data presented at the 2023 ASCO® Annual Meeting (ASCO2023) in June of 2023. The program includes in-depth discussion and analysis of the latest scientific findings and practice-changing advances in the field and a scientific abstract session. Expert faculty will place abstract findings from ASCO2023 into clinical context and discuss how the results may change the current standard of care.
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Surgical oncologists
- Oncology residents/fellows
- Oncology NPs/PAs
- Oncology pharmacists
- Oncology nurses
- Discuss new and updated treatment options for patients with hematologic malignancies and solid tumors
- Identify side effects, indications, and contra-indications of therapies used to diagnose and treat cancers
- Explain how to effectively manage side-effects associated with cancer treatment
- Review abstracts presented at ASCO® 2023 and discuss their application in clinical settings
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District
6580 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030-2708