We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Nonprofit Manager to provide essential administrative and management support to our organization. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our organization contributing to its overall efficiency and effectiveness. This position requires excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and a passion for making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $68,000 to $72,500 per year
Travel: Travel required, including weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the nonprofit manager will provide support for Human Resource Management.
- Office Management: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the nonprofit manager will provide office management support, including inventory and supplies management, logistics support for travels, etc.
- Event Support: Provide on-site support at conferences as needed.
- Volunteer Engagement: Coordinate volunteer recruitment and engagement, including managing volunteer schedules and communicating with volunteers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, business administration, or a related field.
- Five years of full-time professional experience in administrative roles, preferably within the nonprofit sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and individuals.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in office software and tools, including Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce CRM, and database management systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds – employees staffing the conference are required to transport supplies to the venues.
- A valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle for commute to work.
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Availability to work on-site in Bellevue, WA.