The Binaytara Foundation is looking for a talented & passionate individual to join as a Technology Lead. This position is responsible for the following tasks.
Please note that these tasks listed below are not “all inclusive” and are only examples of what is expected of the position:
- Carry out the development of technology framework for the foundation’s projects that make use of modern web technologies for solving some of the healthcare challenges. One of the major projects will be basic Electronic Medical Record system. But new projects might be in the pipeline.
- Maintain, support, and upgrade/update current technology platforms and projects.
- Maintain, back-up, update/upgrade and secure BTF’s websites (WordPress)
- Work in improving BTF’s technology integrations by working with external web services for various use cases (eg. automation, reporting, notification etc.)
- Research and advise on use of appropriate technology when needed to achieve certain tasks for the foundation
- Handle all aspects of technology needs for the foundation (including, but not limited to, domain names, SSL, web hosting, cloud storage, network attached storage, operating systems, database, server related issues)
- Keep up-to-date with current web technologies, learn new skills and stay on the front for being able to think forward and come up with new ideas for achieving foundation goals (related to use of technology)
- Trouble-shoot technology-related issues that the foundation’s team might encounter from time to time
- PHP, MySQL – WordPress experience will be useful
- Basic Linux commands
Education required: Bachelors or Masters degree in computer Science
Position type: Full-time contract
Telecommute allowed: Yes
How to apply: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Binaytara Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.