This position is for someone with a track record of successfully writing six to seven figure global health grants.
The Binaytara Foundation is hiring a Grant Writer to help secure funds to support our global oncology programs, particularly the establishment of a 200-bed cancer hospital in Nepal’s Province 2. This position requires someone with a thorough understanding of the global health landscape and have a track record of successfully securing funding for global health related projects.
Responsibilities: In collaboration with the executive director and the Binaytara Foundation Board of Directors, the global health grant writer will be responsible for the complete cycle of global health grant management from grant research, identification, writing, submitting, reporting, and reconciliation.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, or Contract
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. However, employee may be required to work on weekends.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000 per year DOE (additional compensation potential depending on outcome)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
For one to be successful in this position, one must be self-motivated, have the persuasive storytelling skills, able to work independently, and care about making a difference in others’ lives. The Binaytara Foundation is an impact focused, fast paced organization led by a team of highly driven board members and aided by a large number of accomplished volunteers and supporters with a strong sense of caring and giving back.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of three years of global health grant writing experience including a track record of securing six to seven figure global health grants.
- Persuasive story-telling and relationship building skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills.