Job Type: Full-time, On-site.
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday – work from our office located at 22525 SE 64th Pl, Suite 200, Issaquah, WA 98027.
Employee will be required to work on weekends when there is a conference or another event taking place during the weekend.
Travel Requirement: This position requires travel to our conference/event sites in WA state or outside WA state which will include overnight stays.
Pay range – $20 to $22 initial salary based on experience and skills. Potential for a pay raise within a year based on performance evaluation.
Education – Associates degree required. Preference given to individuals with experience supporting adult learning or professional continuing education activities.
Skills required – Strong verbal and written English communication skills required. Must have a good command of Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and other commonly used software as well as fast typing skill. Must be a quick learner and tech savvy.
The Education Assistant will work closely with the Binaytara Foundation’s continuing education team, education committee, and the conference organizing committee to assist with planning, implementation and evaluation of our educational activities. The list below highlights some of the job functions. However, this list is not all inclusive. The individual will take additional responsibilities based on the need of the organization.
Educational Activity Planning Assistance
- Assist with needs assessment for continuing education – prepare surveys, communicate with healthcare providers and disseminate surveys, collect results, follow up, prepare reports and present the report to the education committee.
- Support the CME application review process by collecting and compiling necessary information, inputting them into the online application system, reviewing the submitted documents and information for completeness, etc.
- Provide administrative support for faculty recruitment, trainings, communication, content preparation, and content validation.
- Assist with audience recruitment, faculty travel, and logistics management for meetings.
- Post the educational activity and related course objects on the Binaytara Foundation’s education portal.
- Assist in volunteer recruitment for in-person meetings as needed.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual conference schedules.
- Assist with scheduling and facilitation of education committee meetings
Educational Activity Implementation Assistance
- Assist with conference logistics, speaker travel arrangements, and other activities as required. Prepare & print attendee lists, badges, and other program materials including attendee handouts, moderator and program chair handouts etc.
- For virtual meetings – ensure the meeting is scheduled on the appropriate meeting platform. Provide on-site support during in-person meetings as well as provide live support during virtual meetings.
- Maintain participants list – provide registration and attendee check-in assistance as needed
- Assist in preparing and administering pre & post-tests for each activity as directed by the program chair.
- Provide technical assistance to speakers as needed for slide upload, audience response system, and additional support as needed.
- Supervise volunteers and delegate tasks as appropriate.
Educational Activity Evaluation Assistance
- Assist with conference evaluation – follow up with participants to ensure post-tests and post activity evaluations are completed
- Prepare activity report for the conference chair and organizing committee
- Prepare and send out faculty report and other post-activity faculty follow up communication
- Assist in development and administration of follow-up surveys including implementation of performance evaluation tools.
- Prepare and follow through the conference evaluation schedules.
- Maintain records related to continuing education activities in compliance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) requirements.