Job Summary: Binaytara Foundation is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented CME Assistant to provide crucial support in the planning, coordination, and execution of Continuing Medical Education programs. In this role, you will work closely with the CME team, assisting in various administrative and logistical aspects to ensure the successful delivery of educational initiatives that empower healthcare professionals to maintain and enhance their clinical knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time.
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. However, employee will be required to work on weekends when there is a conference or another event taking place during the weekend.
Travel Required: This position requires travels to our project sites and conference locations including overnight stays. Travels will include weekends and may involve driving as well as air travel.
Pay: $21 per hour
- Administrative Support:
- Assist in organizing and maintaining records, databases, and documentation related to CME activities.
- Help manage schedules, appointments, and correspondence for the CME team.
- Registration and Participant Management:
- Handle participant registrations for CME programs, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Provide timely and courteous responses to inquiries from healthcare professionals regarding CME events.
- Event Logistics:
- Collaborate in the planning and execution of CME events, including venue coordination, materials preparation, and logistical arrangements.
- Assist in the setup and operation of virtual or in-person CME sessions.
- Marketing and Promotion:
- Support marketing efforts by creating promotional materials, coordinating distribution, and managing social media updates related to CME activities.
- Materials Preparation:
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of educational materials, presentations, and handouts for CME programs.
- Data Collection and Reporting:
- Assist in gathering participant feedback and evaluations during CME events.
- Compile data and assist in generating reports on CME program outcomes.
- Accreditation Compliance:
- Assist in ensuring that CME activities comply with accreditation standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the documentation required for accreditation purposes.
- Communication and Correspondence:
- Communicate important CME-related information to healthcare professionals, faculty, and partners.
- Manage email and phone inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Financial Support:
- Assist with financial record-keeping, including tracking expenses and invoices related to CME programs.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate effectively with the CME team members and contribute to team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in organizing and documenting team meetings and discussions.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., healthcare administration, communications, or a related discipline) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and virtual meeting platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer-focused attitude with the ability to provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals.
- Basic knowledge of CME accreditation processes is a plus.
- Prior experience in a healthcare or educational setting is advantageous.