This position is located in Issaquah, WA but requires occasional travels which may include overnight stays.
Job Type: Full-time.
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. However, employee may be required to work on weekends.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000 per year DOE
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Retirement plan
· Paid time off
Overview of the Position:
The Corporate Relationship Manager will be responsible for growing the corporate sponsorships and foundation gifts to support the Binaytara Foundation’s activities, and directly contributes to the Binaytara Foundation’s ambitious fundraising goals to help bring much needed cancer care to underserved communities in the United States and globally.
- Manage and grow a pipeline of prospective industry and corporate partners by researching and identifying new grant prospects and funding opportunities.
- Manage the grant and sponsorship development process from proposal development and submission to reporting.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Team to develop sponsorship and corporate marketing pieces, including sponsorship packages and impact reports.
- Maintain databases of funders keeping up-to-date contact information, and managing the life-cycle of each sponsorship and grant request, including but not limited to: maintaining and updating all submitted letters of inquiry/proposals, grant agreements, reports, and other supporting materials.
- Manage, track, and ensure fulfilment of all sponsorship benefits, and actively work to achieve the highest level of service experience for all sponsors and funders.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring to the Corporate & Community Relations Intern while supervising their work.
- Prepare members of the Leadership Team, as appropriate, for key interactions with current and potential sponsors, including creating briefing documents in advance of meetings; recommending agendas for meetings and calls; and preparing collateral materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For one to be successful in this position, one must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, be able to work independently and exercise professional judgement and discretion. The Binaytara Foundation is an impact focused, fast paced organization led by a team of highly driven board members and aided by a large number of accomplished volunteers and supporters with a strong sense of caring and giving back.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of three years of fund development experience including corporate fundraising, grant writing, business development, and/or event sponsorships.
- Experience with partnership management and relationship building.
- Proven track-record of implementing fundraising plans and identifying, cultivating and securing new funding.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills including the ability to make oral presentations.
- Proficient project management skills.
- Team oriented, flexible, creative, positive, personable, and eager to learn.
Transportation: Must have a valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle with liability insurance coverage.
Physical Ability: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally).
COVID-19 Vaccination: required.Hide