Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Seattle Metro
The Binaytara Foundation is a global cancer nonprofit with a mission to minimize cancer health disparities in the United States and globally. We are one of the largest hematology and oncology continuing education providers in the United States. We are looking for a dynamic, outcome-driven individual with a heart for caring to spreadhead our corporate partnership efforts to support our mission.
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Travel Required: This position requires travel including overnight stays. Travels will include weekends and may involve driving as well as air travel.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree equivalent or higher.
- Job Experience – A minimum of 5 years of experience in fundraising, sales, and revenue generation related roles in healthcare, nonprofit, or forprofit companies with at least 3-years in leadership positions.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships with senior corporate leadership.
- Practical knowledge of product marketing & sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, such as project management software, constituent relationship management software (Salesforce), Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
Compensation – $135,000 base salary with bonus potential based on performance.
- Matching 401(K)
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development
In partnership with the organization’s senior leadership, the corporate accounts director develops and implements strategies for corporate partnerships and account management, including creating new partnership opportunities, managing, and cultivating existing relationships, and stewardship of corporate engagements to achieve the BTF mission and revenue goals.
- Develop and implement corporate engagement strategies, building long-term partnerships and enduring impact within the corporate supporters to achieve the revenue goals and to support the organization’s mission.
- Prospect, qualify, sell, and close new corporate sponsorships for hematology and oncology conferences and other projects.
- Cross-sell aligned events & programs to corporate supporters.
- Serve as Relationship Manager to the BTF corporate supporters, maintaining regular contact regarding upcoming conferences/programs.
- Oversee the delivery of high-level constituent experience and recognition programs to cultivate new expanded opportunities.
- Collaborate with the development, communications & marketing, and education teams to develop and execute corporate engagement strategies.
- Monitor and foster a collaborative culture among staff, volunteers, and other partners.
The Binaytara Foundation is an equal employment opportunity employer with a strong commitment for diversity and inclusion. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.