Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Bellevue, WA
The Binaytara Foundation is a global cancer nonprofit with a mission to minimize cancer health disparities in the United States and globally. We are one of the largest hematology and oncology continuing education providers in the United States. We are looking for a dynamic, outcome-driven individual with a heart for caring to support our corporate partnership efforts and our mission.
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. Weekend work may be required.
Travel Required: This position requires travel to our project sites and conference locations, including overnight stays. Travels will include weekends and may involve driving as well as air travel.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Job Experience – A minimum of 2 years of experience in fundraising, sales, and revenue generation-related roles in healthcare, nonprofit, or for-profit companies.
Compensation: $22 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships with supporters and stakeholders.
- Practical knowledge of product marketing & sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, such as project management software, constituent relationship management software (Salesforce), Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
In collaboration with the corporate accounts director and senior leadership of the organization, the corporate accounts coordinator supports the development, implementation, and monitoring of corporate engagement strategies, including but not limited to:
- Creating corporate sponsorship prospectus, flyers, digital marketing materials, and other assets to promote events and programs
- Maintaining records, creating reports, facilitating presentations, and scheduling meetings for corporate engagement
- Assisting the corporate accounts director in prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new corporate sponsorships for hematology and oncology conferences and other projects.
- Collaborating with the development, communications & marketing, and education teams to facilitate the development and execution of corporate engagement strategies.