Job Type: Full-time. Non-exempt
Work Schedule: Typical schedule is Monday through Friday. However, BTF employees are
required to work on weekends when there is a conference or another event taking place during
Travel Required: This position requires travels to our project sites and conference locations
including overnight stays. Travels will include weekends and may involve driving as well as air
● Education – Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-years of experience in adult education
required. Or a master’s degree with 1- year experience in adult education. Preference
given to individuals with experience in managing events, driving attendance to events,
and working with learning management systems (LMS).
● Skills required – Strong verbal and written English communication skills required. Must
have a good command of Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive, and other commonly
used software as well as fast typing skill. Must be a quick learner and tech savvy.
● Desired Skills – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, email marketing platforms, and
social media marketing skills are desired.
The Continuing Education Activities Team Leader works closely with the Binaytara Foundation’s education committee and the conference organizing committee to assist with planning, implementation, and evaluation of BTF’s educational activities targeting cancer patients and healthcare providers. The employee also supports the management of BTF’s medical journal.
Additionally, the Continuing Education Activities Team Leader supervises junior staff, interns, and volunteers to ensure outcome goals for each continuing medical education (CME) activity is met. The Continuing Education Activities Team Leader serves as the main point of contact and is responsible for managing, assigning, and completing tasks related to the planning, implementation, and evaluation of BTF’s educational activities (both patient education and healthcare provider education).
CME Activity Planning, Implementation & Evaluation
The Continuing Education Activities Team Leader facilitates and coordinates all aspects of continuing medical education program planning, implementation, and evaluation, including but not limited to:
● Needs assessment for continuing education
● CME application review, CME management, and ensuring CME & MOC compliance of
● Education website content update, user technical support, and user management as
● Faculty recruitment, training, and communication
● Educational content preparation, validation, dissemination
● Audience recruitment
● Faculty travel arrangements and logistics management for meetings
● Activity creation and testing on education portal
● Abstract solicitation, review, poster management, and poster presentation
● Volunteers recruitment, tasks assignment, and supervision
● Weekly, monthly, and annual conference schedules preparation
● Scheduling and facilitation of education committee meetings, virtual CME meetings, etc.
● Managing conference logistics, speaker travel arrangements, and other related tasks
● Ordering prints, supplies and materials for educational activities.
● Providing on-site support for live and virtual meetings
● Contact, recruit, and supervise contractors such as video recording crew, AV contractors,
and other support personnel as needed
● Vendor/displayer/exhibitor communication and coordination as needed
● Outcome evaluation, survey distribution, reporting and record keeping of all activities
● Reviewing and updating activity related information and data on Accreditation Council
for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Program and Activities Reporting System
● Work with the journal editorial board to facilitate timely review and decision making of
articles submitted to the journal.
● Support the editorial fellowship program by facilitating training, lectures, meetings, etc.
● Process accepted articles, perform grammatical checks, and send them for typesetting.
● Serve as a resource person for authors, editors, editorial fellows, and BTF staff to
address any issues and concerns related to the journal or journal articles.
Patient education Activity Management
● Serve as a point of contact and coordinator for all aspects of planning, implementation,
evaluation, and reporting of in-person or enduring patient education activities.
Support other tasks and projects as needed
● The Continuing Education Activities Team Leader may be assigned other tasks depending on the need of the organization.