The Binaytara Foundation is seeking a dynamic, technology savvy, and experienced Continuing Medical Education (CME) Coordinator. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for coordinating CME programs tailored specifically to the needs of healthcare professionals in the field of Hematology Oncology. Your contributions will play a critical role in ensuring that medical practitioners stay current with the latest advancements in hematology oncology to provide optimal care for patients.
OFFICE LOCATION: Bellevue, WA (on-site)
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMPENSATION: $22 to $26 per hour commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills.
Travel: Travel required, including weekends (one to two weekends a month).
Driver’s License: A valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle (and vehicle insurance) to commute and transport supplies to conference as needed.
Physical Ability: Ability to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
This is an on-site position. Remote option is not available.
The Continuing Education Coordinator works closely with the Binaytara Foundation’s education committee and the conference organizing committee to assist with planning, implementation, and evaluation of BTF’s educational activities healthcare providers. Additionally, the Continuing Education coordinator supervises junior staff, interns, and volunteers to ensure outcome goals for each continuing medical education (CME) activity are met.
The Continuing Education Coordinator facilitates and coordinates continuing medical education program planning, implementation, and evaluation, including but not limited to:
- Facilitate needs assessment for continuing education by preparing surveys, disseminating surveys, collecting results, following up, preparing reports and presenting the report to the education committee.
- Provide administrative support for faculty recruitment, trainings, communication, content preparation, and content validation.
- Ensure each assigned activity complies with the accreditation criteria and requirements of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- Provide on-site support during in-person meetings, including technical assistance to speakers as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to support audience recruitment, volunteer recruitment, and logistics management for meetings.
- Prepare and administer activity pre & post-tests, surveys, and polls for each activity as directed by the program Director.
- Supervise volunteers and delegate tasks as appropriate.
- Assist in development and administration of follow-up surveys including implementation of performance evaluation tools.
- Maintain records related to continuing education activities in compliance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, healthcare administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of three year’s full-time professional experience in an office environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse healthcare professionals, faculty, and partners.
- Ability to quickly adapt and manage time in a fast paced setting where deadlines and priority constantly evolve.
- Experience in managing healthcare education programs desired.
- Knowledge of CME accreditation requirements and standards, particularly within the Hematology Oncology field desired.