September 13-14, 2013, Hotel Yak and Yeti, Kathmandu, Nepal
This conference will provide a forum for the hematologists and researchers in South Asia to share knowledge and research findings in the context of challenges faced by patients and physicians there. We aim to achieve this through:
- Education Sessions – These sessions will focus on recent updates in the diagnosis and management of leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma. The discussions will be case based and will have an interactive session between the panelists and attendees.
- Scientific Sessions – These sessions will include oral abstract sessions and poster sessions. Selected abstracts will be presented in oral abstract sessions or poster session or both.
Abstract Deadline: Jul 31, 2013
Please register here before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract must not have been published in any journal or presented in conference.
- Abstract Title: Use concise title. Abstracts should contain Background and Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusion. The space allocated for abstract is limited to 2500 characters.
- Authors: Provide the full name, degree, institution, email address of all authors.
- Funding source: Disclose the source of funding.
- Submissions must be a maximum of 2500 characters.
- Submissions must include 3-5 key words
Type of Presentations:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
The first author will receive correspondence regarding the status of the submitted abstract at the end of August.
First authors of outstanding abstracts will be given merit awards. They will be provided with complimentary registration, a certificate and 50 dollars for travel expenses. The authors need to apply for the merit award at the time of abstract submission. The application includes a letter of recommendation from the chief of the department and a curriculum vitae.
Selected abstracts will be published in the Journal of Advances in Internal Medicine.