Position: Assistant to Executive Director
The Binaytara Foundation is looking for a dynamic, motivated and energetic individual to join its team as assistant to executive director. This is a salaried part-time position requiring 15 to 20 hrs per week. This is an ideal position for someone with non-profit background seeking career in non-profit management. Opportunity to quickly move ahead for the right candidate.
The most important qualification that is required for this position is the passion for the causes and mission of the Binaytara Foundation. In addition, the position requires the following qualifications.
Education – Bachelors degree preferred but will consider highly dynamic candidates with associates degree and non-profit work or volunteer experience.
Skills required – Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Good command of Microsoft office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, email marketing platforms, and social media marketing.
The assistant to the executive director (ED assistant) will have the following responsibilities. This list is not inclusive. The ED assistant will take additional responsibilities based on the need of the organization.
1.) Administrative and record keeping
- maintain records in appropriate format as directed by the executive director
- prepare and file reports including annual reports, financial reports, and project reports
- handle all forms of organizational communication including responding to emails and telephone inquiries related to projects, communicating with donors, partners, affiliates, board members, vendors, and volunteers on various project related and organization related issues as needed.
- prepare and send e-newsletters, fund-raising campaign emails, and project updates to interested parties and subscribers.
- assist the executive director in designing and implementing social media campaigns and other forms of communications.
- help the executive director implement appropriate impact assessment tools to evaluate effectiveness of projects and activities conducted by the organizations.
3.) Volunteer management
- assist the executive director in recruiting volunteers that includes identifying tasks that can be completed by volunteers, preparing the job description, and posting the volunteer opportunities in various sites including idealist and volunteer match.
- communicate with volunteers about projects, co-ordinate activities to help the volunteer accomplish the assigned tasks, and help the volunteer prepare reports
4.) Community relationships
- Seek out opportunities to partner with local community organizations and individuals to improve the impact of our projects
- Promote BTF events and projects in the community
5.) Medical conference management
- Prepare brochures, flyers, and save the date post cards
- Mail flyers and brochures to prospective attendees
- Communicate with the speakers, attendees, volunteers and other members as needed
- Communicate with CME accreditor, Grant makers, vendors, and sponsors
- Write Medical education grants, prepare reconciliation, keep appropriate records required by the CME accreditor and grant makers
- Co-ordinate and communicate with exhibitors
- Prepare attendee lists, badges, and other program materials
- Prepare reports and reconcile budget after the conference
- Grant writing
- Email campaigns to raise funds
Send your CV to email@example.com with subject line – “ED assistant”